Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Statement
LNC Activities and Training aims to provide a wide platform for people of all ages and abilities to try and experience different sports and leisure activities.
Our aim is to –
- Provide the best possible facilities to allow all to try sport out.
- Provide the opportunity for the widest array of sports available to the centre.
- Give the local community an opportunity to regularly attend and participate in our sporting opportunities.
- Provide a safe environment that follows the set national guidelines
- Reduce the cost of activities as much as practically, possible free for the public to enjoy
- Continue to reinvest in the centre and it facilities so we run can fully run to the not for profit mantra
All users of the centre are entitled to become member and are openly encouraged to assist with the centre and enjoy the support it can offer.
- LNC Activities and Training respects the rights, dignity and worth of every person and will treat everyone equally, within the context of our activities regardless of age, disability, gender, race, ethnicity, religious belief, sexuality inc support for LGBT or social/economic status.
- We are committed to everyone having the right to enjoy the centre and associated activities in an environment free from threat of intimidation, harassment and abuse.
- All members have a responsibility to oppose discriminatory behaviors and promote equality of opportunity.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Our policy is to ensure that no volunteer, member, or participant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of ethnicity, religion/faith, age, gender/gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown as justifiable.
Selection criteria and procedures are regularly reviewed to make sure that individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.
The Senior Leadership Team is committed to a programme of action to make this policy effective.
We recognise that prejudice and discrimination continues to result in unfair treatment for many people, and is committed to addressing this by:
- Ensuring the effectiveness of our action to make this policy effective
- Being clear and open about our values and promoting them
- Listening, learning and taking action to bring about change.
At LNC Activities and Training CIC, our aim is to encourage everyone the opportunity to enjoy outdoor and adventurous activity without financing being a burden or preventing the opportunity.
We are aware that the cost associated with some activities can be high; as a centre we are committed to offering free opportunities to everyone where possible and where costs are necessary, we as a center can assist towards these costs with our offer of a bursary scheme, where candidates can apply for assistants towards, the cost of courses and qualifications.
If you would like further information please contact us on email@example.com